→You must submit this Communicable Disease Consent Form prior to your next appointment←
Welcome Back Video – What to expect for you first appointment after COVID-19 Office Closure
Reopening Update as of April 23, 2020
We are glad to announce that Hohl Orthodontics will be reopening our clinic starting Monday May 4, 2020.
Appointments and Scheduling
In an effort to quickly and efficiently reschedule all appointments that were cancelled between March 16, 2020 and April 30, 2020 due to the mandatory COVID-19 office closure, we will be automatically reassigning new appointment times. You will be given the soonest available appointment time possible, based on your original appointment. Patients whose appointments were cancelled during the first week of mandatory closure will be scheduled as soon as possible, and so on. We will do our very best to schedule your new appointment on the same day of the week and time of day as your original appointment. You will receive an illustrated appointment reminder on Monday, April 27, 2020 informing you of your newly assigned appointment time. If the assigned time does not work, please call our office at 402-421-8000 to reschedule. Please leave a message if you get our voicemail, as we are working diligently to reach out to patients and return phone messages.
New Safety Protocols
Our ability to reopen is only possible with strict adherence to the regulations set forth by the Nebraska Dental Association (NDA), the Center for Disease Control (CDC), and other governing bodies. The health and wellness of our staff, patients, and families has always been our top priority. Now more than ever, we are strengthening our safety and infection control protocols to help contain the spread of COVID-19.
What to expect:
- Patients are to wash their hands before arrival – before you leave your home
- Patients are encouraged to call upon arrival and wait in their vehicle or outside until notified to come in for their appointment versus coming in and waiting
- Patients must verbally check in with our scheduler, as the check in computer has been removed
- Only patients in the office unless they are a young child or need assistance
- All patients and companions will be asked to wear a facemask or any cloth covering to the office – please wear your own, if able. We can distribute level 1 masks, while supplies last, at the front desk
- All patients will be asked to use hand sanitizer up to their elbows upon entry into the clinic. We will have hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes available at the front desk
- Temperatures will be taken on all patients
- A health questionnaire will be completed on all patients prior to being seated for your appointment
- New Plexiglass barriers at the front desk
- Floor signs reminding people to stand 6 feet apart, when applicable
- The waiting room chairs are now all plastic for easy disinfecting, and are spread 6 feet apart
- We have removed all magazines and toys in the waiting room
- Every patient must sign a Communicable Disease Consent making them aware of COVID-19 and other viruses that could be transmitted in the office. *This will either be done in the office, or outside of the office electronically.
- If a patient presents with any symptoms of COVID-19, they will be asked to reschedule
We want to thank you again for your continued support and understanding during this challenging time. Reopening our clinic in the midst of a global pandemic is most certainly uncharted territory. Be assured that we are taking maximum measures to keep everyone who enters our office completely safe. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns at 402-421-8000 or email us.