Please review these guidelines for all future orthodontic appointment attendance.
We will be using the current Risk Dial from the City of Lincoln’s COVID-19 Response website as the metric for designating orthodontic appointment attendance.
→You must submit this Communicable Disease Consent Form prior to your next appointment (only needs to be completed once per family)←
Welcome Back Video – What to expect for you first appointment after COVID-19 Office Closure
What to expect at your appointment:
- Patients are to wash their hands before arrival – before you leave your home
- Patients are to text upon arrival and wait in their vehicle or outside until notified to come in for their appointment
- Only patients in the office
- All patients will be asked to wear a facemask or any cloth covering to the office – please wear your own, if able. We can distribute level 1 masks, while supplies last, at the front desk
- All patients will be asked to use hand sanitizer up to their elbows upon entry into the clinic. We will have hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes available at the front desk
- Temperatures will be taken on all patients
- A health questionnaire will be completed on all patients prior to being seated for your appointment
- Plexiglass barriers are at the front desk
- Floor signs reminding people to stand 6 feet apart, when applicable
- Every patient must sign a Communicable Disease Consent making them aware of COVID-19 and other viruses that could be transmitted in the office. *This will either be done in the office, or outside of the office electronically. This form only needs to completed one time per family.
- If a patient presents with any symptoms of COVID-19, they will be asked to reschedule
- If a parent has questions regarding their childs treatment or appointment, we can call with an update or arrange to discuss in an enclosed treatment room
We want to thank you again for your continued support and understanding during this challenging time. Be assured that we are taking maximum measures to keep everyone who enters our office completely safe. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns at 402-421-8000 or email us.