“Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.” -Confucius
After over ten years of owning her own Orthodontic practice, this is a quote that Dr. Hohl lives by. Orthodontics is an ever-evolving field of dentistry that feeds Dr. Hohl’s desire for growth and adds excitement in opportunities to keep learning. Along with the technical enjoyment of practicing orthodontics, Dr. Hohl also finds immense happiness in the relationships that are made with her patients and their families. The Hohl Team gets to embark on an amazing journey with our patients, and nothing is more rewarding than seeing how a new smile can impact their life.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, University of Nebraska Medical Center’s College of Dentistry
- Masters of Science in Oral Biology, University of Nebraska Medical Center’s College of Dentistry
- Certificate in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics, University of Nebraska Medical Center’s College of Dentistry
- Dr. Hohl is a part-time facility member at the University of Nebraska Medical Center’s College of Dentistry, teaching third year dental students and the orthodontic residents. She has received the Outstanding Teaching Award for part-time faculty as voted on by the dental students for 2015.
- Dr. Hohl is a Diplomat of The American Board of Orthodontics which is the only orthodontic certifying board recognized by The American Dental Association and sponsored by The American Association of Orthodontics. Only one third of all U.S. orthodontists are certified by The American Board of Orthodontics.
- The Academy of Esthetic Dentistry Award
- Academy of Dental Materials Award
- Midwest Student Biomedical Research Forum Award Recipient