Orthodontic treatment is not solely isolated to children and teens. Many adults want to receive treatment to improve their overall smile and their health. In fact, about 25 percent of our patients are adults! We offer a full range of treatments specifically designed for adults – leaving you with a dramatically different smile and healthier bite.
Adults everywhere are taking advantage of the opportunity to receive orthodontic care, and now you can too.
- Many adults have already had braces once and never had a permanent retainer placed, now the teeth are shifting back to their original positions.
- Some adults just want to improve their overall smile and appearance or they want to improve their bite.
- Orthodontic treatment is not only designed to improve the appearance of your smile, but improve the health of your teeth and gums as well. By seeking orthodontic treatment as an adult you can possibly avoid severe tooth decay, gum and bone loss, irregular wear of the tooth enamel, and TMJ/TMD pain.
- Many adults are concerned about how braces will look once they are placed. Therefore, we offer a wide selection of braces to meet the individual needs and desires of each of our adult patients. From traditional metal braces and ceramic braces to clear aligners that can be worn to improve mild cases of misaligned teeth, we are confident we can help you achieve and maintain the beautiful, healthy smile you’ve always dreamed about.
- Often times, because adults usually are more compliant in their orthodontic treatment, their results turn out far greater than with a child and/or teen. By following the instructions provided by your orthodontist, you not only increase your chances for amazing results, but could also shorten your treatment time as well.